The Reyes Group is located in Winter Haven, Florida; Specializing in Commercial Real Estate and serving Polk County since 1999.
About The Reyes Group
The Reyes Group is able to serve both Buyers and Sellers in the Central Florida area with the purchase or sale of a commercial property. We believe in prioritizing relationships and integrity, so we streamline our business practices with automated systems, which helps us create a fulfilling and profitable transaction experience. Our goal is that no matter how difficult or complex your situation may be, doing business with us makes your life better and easier. By centering our priorities on God and family, we are able to provide the best care for our clients, our team, and our community.
Meet the Team
David Reyes, Owner and Director of The Reyes Group, has been in real estate for more than 20 years. Learn more about him and the team that help make your real estate dreams a reality.
Our Commitment to You
Our commitment to you is to serve you with Professional Integrity, to provide an Accurate Evaluation, to Promote your property, and give you the Dedicated Service you deserve.
How a Commercial Agent Can Help You
- Free Market Analysis– With knowledge of the market we can give you an accurate market price
- Property Negotiating: Practice and skill to get you what you want
- Decision Making: Expertise to give insight and understanding while Emotional detachment prevents mistakes and rash decisions
- Paperwork: Keep you straight on legal and regulatory procedures, including necessary disclosures and deadlines
- Marketing Advantages: Broader buyer pool, large network of contacts, established advertising channels, polished & professional marketing materials
- Buyer Incentives: Represented properties make the process easier for a buyer too, AND buyer agents are more likely to show properties where they’ll get a commission
- Saves Resources: A team dedicated to selling your assets preserves your time and energy
- Higher Profits: Agent- represented properties tend to net higher returns, even after a commission
- Property Management: Recommends or provides services for your leasable properties
- Continuity: Knows your property’s entire history and maintains your preferences from tenant to tenant
- Financial Insight: Income projections calculating CAP rates, negotiating property values, and other invaluable assessment tools
Ready to List your Property?
Visit us on Facebook